Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

more!!

I am 16 now and Remember watching Pokemon when I was like 5 or 6 and I had the cards and crap, it awsome to be reminded of those cartoons but in a more mature swear filled manner.
A few questions
1. who does the voices cuz their friggin hilarious
and
2. who came up with the idea?

Keep it up and Definitely make more!

RyanHatesMilk responds:

I must have spent so much on pokemon cards as a kid.... everyone thought they'd be worth something one day! Ah well...

1. Me (thanks btw, doing the voices is one of my favourite bits)
And
2. Me (though does it even fully count as an idea? Lol I just drew ash one night and he looked so funny I ended up drawing the rest. Never thought it'd do as well as it has. When I uploaded the first one, I was worried it'd get blammed)

Tarboy Tarboy

Shut Up Billy!!

I am freaking speechless. Awesome music, animation, story line, and absolutely epic! TAR BOY IS BEAST!!!
(And yes I noticed to they do look like Gir sNaOnTe)

Purged Purged

This On Newgrounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god I have never seen anything like this on the flash portal. The animation is fantastic. I am a bit lost on any story line but in this case screw the story line. I find it almost Tim Burtonish and another artist I cannot remember their name. Please if you can (seen as how much hell it was making this film) extend it or make a sequell if possible. I am putting you right on my favorites. Keep it up!

Justin Bieber Parody Justin Bieber Parody

Wierd but funny

I like it its quick and brain Dabilitating!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Amazing

I have done frame by fame animation before and know howmany frames it can take to make a smooth 1 second of footage. Props to you Zhu!