Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Awesome game. the arena mode gives the game huge replay value. although they are beatable i think the huge armoured enemies are a bit OP, (it takes like 3000 bullets to kill them). This may be my crappy computer but i lag alot while playing this game. also i noticed sometimes characters glitch and lean up against barrels. really good job otherwise. madness games have come a long way. keep it up you guys.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Amazing game, very addictive, the physics are great they make some kills/deaths either epic or hilarious the way you flip through thee air. some things that could be improved on are to maybe add a few more missions and weapons, fix the spawning right next to someone and if possible make it multiplayer because that would make this game complete i think. awesome job keep it up.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Z+ im not a body builder but i could outsmart a dead person :)

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

This game is fun addicting and ACTUALLY TAKES TIME TO BEAT! berzerk studio nice job. I think there are somethings that could be improved on. there should be more ways to get metal bars for the black smith like if he could smelt down items you already have like scrap then forge them into other better things. also it would be cool if you could take the surviving enemies you defeat as slaves to either fight for you or be sold at the slave market. all around good job keep it up Berzerk Studio

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

Sushi cat rules!

THis game makes me feel so happy! with the combination of the funny story and the awesome music. Maybe you could try and put that music in the audio portal. I llike the fact that you can speed the game up by holding space beause sometimes it takes a really long time for the cat to get to the bottom if it gets stuck. Armor games ceases to create great game. long live Sushi cat! joeybetz and jim p keep it up! :)

Smiley Popper Smiley Popper

Fun casual strategy game

This game is fun and after I made a huge combo I got 70368744441410 points. No exaggeration. Keep it up fortunacus.

Neil the Nail Neil the Nail

That's It?

Interesting premise but should either be longer or more difficult.

PencilMadness PencilMadness

perfect for creepy and dark images

If you use one of the brushes you can give the drawing a darker more macabre look. Great art tool.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

awsome animaton!

My fav is devinatly multiplication

Coma Coma

like it

simple, fun a little wierd and over all interesting