A Second Chance A Second Chance

Love the song and the Game

After playing K.O.L.M. I wanted to find out what song was playing. It just tugs at the heart strings. Pure perfection. Keep it up

The Scroll and Dragon The Scroll and Dragon

Fetch me Thy Sword and Thy Tap Shoes!

This song makes me want to Slay a dragon and dance at the same time. This song would be even better If you were to add lyrics to it. Keep it up Thy friend and Fare Thee well.

-:: Sorrow ::- -:: Sorrow ::-

I am in awe

This is actually is the first song I have listened to under the Classical genre and I gonna go look at the rest right now thanks to you! Great looping song.
Also this song reminds me of the music to some kind of christmas related movie
or the music in an ad for a luxury vehicle. Keep it up

Agitat0r responds:

I'm warranty you there are hundreds of amazing songs in the Classical genre :) Keep looking! (more better than this song)

Thank you for the comment a lot!

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

OH MY JESUS!

This son is so intense! 00:58 is batshit crazy. Awsome transitions. KEep it up

Getting Melodies Of My Head Getting Melodies Of My Head

Fan- Frigging - Tastic!

The song is Interesting all the way through. It doesn't drag on alot. cool transitions also. Keep It UP! :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Suh-weeet!

This song is so sick! Love the transitions at 00:30 and 1:04
Keep it up!

Acid Overdose - BeefourMu Acid Overdose - BeefourMu

Amazing!

Just last year I started getting into house and rave music and have downloaded a few songs from Newgrounds. This song has such intense bass and sick transitions. Keep it up. Downloaded :)

SUB4RU responds:

Transitions took some time and effort so I am glad that they are appreciated, lol!

- BeefourMusic -

Third Degree - GPATP's Third Degree - GPATP's

Sweet dude!

Love the guitar. Their are great transitions, and its nice and loose. Keep it up!

lol ska lol ska

Apparentlly not

Before you make a song make sure you know what that genre is. This may not be a Ska song but its still interesting.