Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

more!!

I am 16 now and Remember watching Pokemon when I was like 5 or 6 and I had the cards and crap, it awsome to be reminded of those cartoons but in a more mature swear filled manner.
A few questions
1. who does the voices cuz their friggin hilarious
and
2. who came up with the idea?

Keep it up and Definitely make more!

RyanHatesMilk responds:

I must have spent so much on pokemon cards as a kid.... everyone thought they'd be worth something one day! Ah well...

1. Me (thanks btw, doing the voices is one of my favourite bits)
And
2. Me (though does it even fully count as an idea? Lol I just drew ash one night and he looked so funny I ended up drawing the rest. Never thought it'd do as well as it has. When I uploaded the first one, I was worried it'd get blammed)

Tarboy Tarboy

Shut Up Billy!!

I am freaking speechless. Awesome music, animation, story line, and absolutely epic! TAR BOY IS BEAST!!!
(And yes I noticed to they do look like Gir sNaOnTe)

Purged Purged

This On Newgrounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god I have never seen anything like this on the flash portal. The animation is fantastic. I am a bit lost on any story line but in this case screw the story line. I find it almost Tim Burtonish and another artist I cannot remember their name. Please if you can (seen as how much hell it was making this film) extend it or make a sequell if possible. I am putting you right on my favorites. Keep it up!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Awesome game. the arena mode gives the game huge replay value. although they are beatable i think the huge armoured enemies are a bit OP, (it takes like 3000 bullets to kill them). This may be my crappy computer but i lag alot while playing this game. also i noticed sometimes characters glitch and lean up against barrels. really good job otherwise. madness games have come a long way. keep it up you guys.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Amazing game, very addictive, the physics are great they make some kills/deaths either epic or hilarious the way you flip through thee air. some things that could be improved on are to maybe add a few more missions and weapons, fix the spawning right next to someone and if possible make it multiplayer because that would make this game complete i think. awesome job keep it up.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Z+ im not a body builder but i could outsmart a dead person :)

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Love the song and the Game

After playing K.O.L.M. I wanted to find out what song was playing. It just tugs at the heart strings. Pure perfection. Keep it up

The Scroll and Dragon The Scroll and Dragon

Fetch me Thy Sword and Thy Tap Shoes!

This song makes me want to Slay a dragon and dance at the same time. This song would be even better If you were to add lyrics to it. Keep it up Thy friend and Fare Thee well.

-:: Sorrow ::- -:: Sorrow ::-

I am in awe

This is actually is the first song I have listened to under the Classical genre and I gonna go look at the rest right now thanks to you! Great looping song.
Also this song reminds me of the music to some kind of christmas related movie
or the music in an ad for a luxury vehicle. Keep it up

Agitat0r responds:

I'm warranty you there are hundreds of amazing songs in the Classical genre :) Keep looking! (more better than this song)

Thank you for the comment a lot!